MABUHAY !!!!

MABUHAY!!! It's our way of greeting visitors to the Philippines. It means "to life" or "long-live". In one word, it encapsulates who we are as a nation. Nowhere else in the world will you find a people with such a zest for life. In times of war or peace, the Filipino will always come out on top. We make light of everything... bad politics, showbiz scandals...even natural disasters... But that is what makes our country UNIQUE. It's the ever present smile on the Filipinos faces that helps us survive. So if you're interested in what makes the Philippines and the Filipinos tick... feel free to read on...



On Board Again

It's been awhile since I've blogged...

I've been busy with Tours with the Mabuhay Guides... I've also been busy designing productions...

The first production I accomplished was the CCP Dance School's recital this December at the Main Theater on December 12, 2010. Next came the production design for Perry Sevidal Ballet's Christmas recital. This one will be held at the CCP's Little Theater at a prior date... December 6 to be exact. Finally, the last production I designed was that of Elizabeth Seton's

In between the designing and costume checks and fittings and costume runs, I was busy with the Mabuhay Guides tour of significant churches in Bulacan, Laguna and Cavite for the Visita Iglesia with the College of Saint Benilde students. I'll be posting the photos in succeeding blogs to update you all with where I've been and who I went with...

Meantime, it's 22 days till Christmas... watch out for my blogs on the Misa de Gallo and other Filipino traditions...

No comments: